Monday 22 April 2013

FINAL OUTCOME

Overview:
My final outcome was created in flash with a plum, a raspberry, a apple, a banana and a pineapple with grass in the background with a sun and cloud. My idea changed during the development would be where I positioned my fruit. I found out once i put my background in when I tried to move my plum to the other side it would mess with the movement so baiscally it I moved the plum to the otherside when I changed keyframes the body would be on one side and the legs and the arms would be on the other. The advice from my peers and staff would just show me different and better ways of what I was trying to do.The aspects of my outcome that were successful were that I got all my fruits to move in some form of way. The aspects of my outcome that could be improved would be that the online version of my final outcome was the same one as the one on the computer. I would also develope the writing I would have different front and make it look like it was coming out of the raspberry and the banana's mouth so it would look like they are talking.   

Critical and Contextual References and Influences: 
I researched Jonathan Chong and Ross ching.they gave me the idea to put text in the scene of the lyrics from the song playing in the background. they also influenced me to use music i used all these in my final outcome.

Purpose:
I was asked by Aardan studio a company known for its animations. Aardan have commissioned me to create an animation advertising campaign for a product of my choice but it had to have something todo with food, fashion, music or technology. My outcome did fulfil this pupose it was a cross between musc and food. 
Materials and Techniques:
I used a Mac computer, adobe flash and adobe photoshop. I learn how to use adobe flash.creating different keyframe on each layer so you get a different effect each time. i learn how to create the fruit by using the brush and pencil tool and using the fill tool. I experienced some problems when i had to draw a section of the body it wouldn't allow me to fill it with colour because there was gaps so I had to fill open gaps and then it would let me colour it. My final outcome is alittle different from the artisted I researed because mine is a cartoon and there is not. We use the same technique with using the music in the background.   

No comments:

Post a Comment